This low-carb keto beef stroganoff recipe is one of the Keto recipes you'll be addicted to. Although this recipe is traditional of Russian origin, there are many ways to prepare this recipe in today's world. But let's turn this stroganoff beef recipe into a low carb dietary Keto meal. Beef stroganoff has been around for years but never gets old. All members of the family love this classic dinner recipe topped with tender beef in a rich, tasty sour cream sauce.
This beef stroganoff recipe is rich in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbs. Perfect comfort food for Keto enthusiasts, especially for the upcoming fall and winter months. It may sound like a complicated dish, but it's easier to do than you think. If you are ready, we show you here how to prepare this delicious recipe.
Low-Carb Keto Beef Stroganoff
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 3/4 pound steak in bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh and chopped
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper
- Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and saute for about 2 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Using the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic, and mushroom for about 5 minutes until they are cooked.
- Add back the beef to the skillet.
- Pour the beef broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until the beef is very tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Per serving: Calories: 410, Fat: 31g, Protein: 29g, Total Carbs 6g, Net Carbs: 5g