These healthy zucchini muffins are easy-to-make and very handy to have for a quick breakfast especially if you’re in a hurry. To preserve the quality, refrigerate it in an airtight container. For people who would like to indulge or are into a ketogenic diet, you can add this recipe as one of your meal plans in the future. Here’s how to prepare it.
Tasty Keto Zucchini Muffins
1 cup grated, drained zucchini
1 cup almond flour
¾ cup almond butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, eggs, almond flour, almond butter, baking powder, cinnamon, honey, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Cover a cupcake pan with paper liners. Divide the batter evenly between the paper liners.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool the muffins for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving of 3:1)
Calories: 184; Protein: 4.8G; Total Carbohydrate: 6.7G; Total Fat: 14.9G; Dietary Fiber: 1.8G