These boneless pork chops are coated with a sticky marinade sauce using honey and cooked to perfection. If you are looking for an amazing grilled pork roast recipe, here it is!
This healthy recipe is a great way to serve boneless pork chops and make sure the whole family is happy.
Grab some pork and some simple ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and let’s get this cooking started.
Delicious Honey Glazed Roasted Pork BBQ Recipe
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
2 lb boneless pork shoulder (905 g)
1 cup white rice, cooked, for serving (230 g)
2 large bok choys, steamed, for serving
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine, also known as shaoxing
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 teaspoons ground five spice
2 tablespoons bean curd
¼ cup bean curd liquid (60 mL)
¼ cup hoisin sauce (65 g)
½ cup honey (170 g)
1 tablespoon salt
5 cloves garlic, crushed
5 centimeter pieces fresh ginger, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, five spice, sesame oil, salt, ginger, garlic, hoisin, bean curd, bean curd liquid, and honey.
- Place the pork in the marinade, turn to coat completely and cover with plastic wrap.
- Marinate for at least 3 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C). Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a wire rack on top.
- Transfer the pork shoulder from the marinade to the grill.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes until edges are slightly charred.
- Pour the marinade through a colander into a medium pot.
- Heat marinade over medium heat until reduced to about 1/4 of its original volume, approximately 10 minutes.
- Glaze pork with reduced marinade every 15 minutes.
- When the pork is cooked, slice and serve with white rice and bok choy.