This Keto Chorizo Omelette will make your breakfast egg-citing! It’s Spicy, Meaty, Cheesy, and Hearty. It is such a tasty breakfast with excellent macros.
You’re going to love how easy this recipe is to make. It is delicious and excellent for people on the ketogenic diet.
KETO CHORIZO OMELETTE RECIPE
Yield: 2 Servings Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Ounces of Chorizo
- 2 Tablespoons White Onion
- 1/4 Cup Spinach, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1 Slice of Bacon, Crumbled
- 1/8 Cup of Diced Avocado
- Cook Chorizo according to package directions
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, whipped cream, spinach, and onion.
- Pour the mixture into the non-stick skillet at low to medium heat
- Flip omelette when it is firm enough. Cover omelette briefly with a lid if not firming up
- Sprinkle Cheese on other side and cook evenly
- Remove from heat and place on a plate
- Add Chorizo to omelette and roll egg
- Top with Sour Cream, more Chorizo, Bacon and Diced Avocado
Any nutritional information that is discussed or disclosed in this post is best estimates based on NET carbs. If nutrition is essential for you, it’s best to check all the information you see here with your favorite nutrition calculator.
Serving Size: 1/2 Omelette Calories: 378 Carbohydrates: 2.5 Fat: 32.5 Protein: 18