If you are trying to lose excess weight and get a fit figure, you should know that there are some delicious foods that you can eat without gaining weight.
A lot of these foods have a high fiber content, but are low in calories. They will keep you full long without contributing to the build-up of fat in the body.
Always make sure your diet is proportional. Try adding these 15 foods to your daily menu and see the results for yourself.
- Egg Whites – You can consume as many hard-boiled egg whites as you want and still not gain weight.
- Pineapple – Pineapple divides fat and help the metabolism of protein due to bromelain content.
- Algae – Algae are rich in iodine, which normalizes thyroid function and prevents weight gain.
- Celery – Celery stalks contain 95% water. It also helps to detoxify the body and speed up the process of weight loss.
- Cucumber – Cucumbers are great if you want to lose weight. They help you burn calories and reduce bloating.
- Eggplant – You can eat eggplants grilled or baked. Oil-free eggplant contains only 24 kcal.
- Cauliflower, Cabbage, Broccoli – These vegetables are rich in nutrients that interact with iodine. Make sure to eat them at least twice a week.
- Lettuce – Lettuce is rich in folic acid. A lettuce leaf contains only 3 kcal, so you can eat as much as you want without gaining weight.
- Melon and Watermelon – A slice of this fruit has only 60 to 70 calories. It detoxifies the body, leads to satiety, and eliminates excess fluids.
- Popcorn – Prepare popcorn without sugar or butter, and you can have as much as you want. A cup of sugar and butter free popcorn contains only 31 kcal.
- Oranges, Tangerines and Grapefruits – Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, help digestion, promote liver and skin health, and aid weight loss.
- Zucchini – Help the function of the intestine and are low in calories, so they are ideal for losing extra pounds. A zucchini contains only 42 kcal.
- Strawberries, Cranberries – These fruits are rich in vitamin C, and eliminate accumulated body fluids. Strawberries also stimulate digestion and promote heart health.
- Beetroot – An average portion of this plant has only 40 kcal. It is a rich source of nutrients, such as manganese, that burn calories and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Apples and Plums – Eating these delicious fruits helps in digestion and allows you to stay full for long. The apples are rich in vitamin C and potassium, and only contains 50 kcal. Plums are also rich in nutrients and help you lose weight.
Make sure you include these delicious foods you can eat without gaining weight into your diet. Then you can eat healthy nutrient rich foods and not have to worry about gaining weight