If you are attempting to lose excess weight and maintain body shape, you should know that there are come foods you can eat without gaining weight.
These foods have high fiber content, but low in calories, so they’ll keep you full long without contributing to the build-up of fat in the body.
Always make sure your diet is proportional, and we suggest the following 15 foods that must be present in your daily menu:
- Eggs – You can consume as many hard boiled eggs as you want and still not gain weight.
- Pineapple – Pineapple divide the fat and help the metabolism of protein due to bromelain content.
- Algae – Algae are rich in iodine, which normalizes thyroid function and prevent weight gain.
- Celery – Celery stalks contains 95% water, so as to detoxify the body and speed up the process of weight loss.
- Cucumber – Cucumbers are great if you want to lose weight, which help you burn calories and reduce bloating.
- Eggplant – You can eat as many eggplant grilled or baked, as a part of the eggplant oil-free contains only 24 kcal.
- Cauliflower, Cabbage, Broccoli – These vegetables are rich in nutrients that interact with iodine and make sure to eat them twice a week.
- Salad – Salads are rich in folic acid. For example, a lettuce leaf contains only 3 kcal, so you can eat as much as you want without gaining weight.
- Melon and Watermelon – A slice of this fruit has 60 to 70 calories content, but detoxifies the body, leads to satiety, and eliminates excess fluid.
- Popcorn – Prepare popcorn without sugar or butter, and you can have as much as you want. A cup of popcorn sugar and butter free only contains 31 kcal.
- Oranges, Tangerines and Grapefruits – Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, helps digestion, promote liver and skin health, and aid weight loss.
- Zucchini – help the function of the intestine and are low in calories, so they are ideal for losing extra pounds. A part of zucchini contains only 42 kcal.
- Strawberries, Cranberries – These fruits are rich in vitamin C, and eliminate accumulated body fluids. Strawberries also stimulate digestion and promote heart health.
- Beetroot – An average portion of this plant has only 40 kcal, but is a rich source of nutrients, such as manganese, that burn calories and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Apples and Plums – Eating an apple helps in digestion and allows you to stay fully for long. The apples are rich in vitamin C and potassium, and only contains 50 kcal. Plums are also rich in nutrients and help you in losing weight.
So make sure you include these foods you can eat without gaining weight into your diet so you can eat healthy and maintain your figure.